Villa Song Saigon is honoured to be recognised among the Top Hotels in Southern Asia by the internationally acclaimed Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2016 – based on a readership survey of over 300,000 global travellers.
We would like to express our deepest appreciation to our valued guests for your vote of confidence and support for us, without which it would not have been possible to receive this prestigious accolade.
We will not rest on our laurels and will continue to innovate and improve on our services and facilities, in order to serve our guests even better. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back!
Thank you once again for your support!
Condé Nast Traveler readers rate the top hotels in Southern Asia, including Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
- Park Hyatt Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Sofitel Legend Metropole, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Raffles Hotel, Singapore
- Raffles, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Four Seasons Hotel, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Villa Sông Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (#7, 95.36)
- The Peninsula, Bangkok, Thailand
- Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- Banyan Tree, Bangkok, Thailand
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, Thailand
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore
- Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- La Résidence Hotel & Spa, Hue, Vietnam
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel, Singapore
- Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel (formerly Four Seasons), Bangkok, Thailand
- Belmond Governor’s Residence, Rangoon, Burma
- The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
See full article on CNTraveler.